The GrimLOC is designed for use by operators in a tactical environment as a lightweight corrosion resistant replacement for heavy metal climbing carabineers. The high strength polymer structure easily supports weapon sling connection points to body armor, and features a break away design to eliminate snags. The GrimLOC is perfectly suited for connecting your tactical accessories that require quick and easy one-handed access. The latch is designed with an indent to maintain an open position if needed and, while strong enough to carry equipment; it will break away with a person's weight, eliminating snagging hazards that can cause serious injuries. The Grimloc Locking D-Ring's release button is textured for ease of use with gloved hands and works as a pump for purging trapped sand or water through integral drain holes. Choose from packages of 4 to 1000.
- GhillieTexTM IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Lightweight, Resistant to Solar Heating and Attaches to 1" Webbing to Replace Metal Carabiners
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands and with easy Break-Away Feature
- Self-Purging Ports to Eliminate Sand From Blocking the Mechanism and a Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Spring
- Veteran Owned-American Business with All American Made Products